Monday, January 2, 2012

First post!!

When you post your first post make sure to lable it as first day of spring or FDOS first update and then FDOS update every other week which you can include the date if you wish I always do. The rules are on the first post on this page but incase you didnt see them here they are again


1) Start with an opening blog with your starting weight, your weight loss goals, exercises you plan to do during this challenge, how you are going to lose weight(for ex. weight watchers calorie count etc.) and a before pic. If you would like you can post an outfit you would like to fit into also this may help out with seeing a difference in before and after pics.

2) Update Weekly. Let us know whats been going on, your ups and downs and struggles.

3) Be there for others. This is why I am only allowing a few people so we all can motivate and support each other. Busy life would make this hard to do if there are lots of challengers.

4) In every update make sure that you post your original weight and current weight. If you would like you can also add how much more you have to go.

5) DO NOT GIVE UP OR QUIT!!! If theres a problem and you can not update please let me know.

Other than that  Good Luck and Have Fun!!!


First post must be posted by Sunday the 8th  but can be posted before then. Please include the link to your blog under the link up when submission is available. Thanks!!











4 comments:

  1. Tomorrow check my post. I told on you!! :o)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed my link up. Not sure how to delete my first one or if that is something you have to do. Thanks for letting me know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...nevermind! I am still learning, but I figured it out!

    ReplyDelete