Thursday, February 23, 2012

FDOS Link Up Week 8

We are now on week eight and only 3 weeks left after sunday. WOW!! We have all came so far, had some challenges, did not get to where we wanted to be (cough me cough) but got damn close. We fought a hard long fight and we conquered it. We lost weight and did not give up. Nope not once!! We all stuck it out and hopefully are proud of what we achieved so far. I know in the next challenge (if you are joining) we are going to kick some lbs again. You get to make your own goal loss this time its not planned so lose lose lose!!! I can not wait theres something about looking sexy in a swimsuit that seems so far away to me but I will do it and can do it!!!

Also One question of you all. Please Please Please dont forget about the other challengers. Everyone joined for support and I have noticed I was the only one this week who took time out to comment and show you all that. Thanks so much!!

So how has everyones week gone? I hope wonderful! I have had some minor issues which I hope are gone and over with now but other than that great. For some reason this week I have been OOOOOBERLY happy lol. I have a new outlook on things (this week at least) haha. Every day you wake up you go brush your teeth get dressed and go about your day. Well this week I said screw this Im adding some important things to this "routine" So I wanted to share this with you all and maybe it will brighten your days up a little bit too.
So heres my routine....
~wake up
~brush my teeth
~put my make up on
~get dressed(In a nice outfit,not fancy but nice, no matter where I am going) I believe what you wear makes you feel a certain way. If you dress nice and feel sexy in the clothes than you look and feel sexy too :)


~ Look in the mirror and admire something about myself (yes anything) Little comments or noticing things you love about yourself and saying wow I have beautiful eyes or I look skinny today changes your mood too. I even put a little sticky note up on my mirror or write in lipstick YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!Or my new favorite...


~go downstairs to make myself something for breakfast which will consist of a multi vitamin, fruit, water, and what ever I make. (I feel the vitamins and the vitamin and nutrients from fruit is a mood lifter)
~ I dont let things bother me too much (if I can help it) Laughing is better than getting mad

I also take pictures more often with me in them (WOW right? lol) and I point out my pluses not negatives.


This is just the little somethings I do everyday to make myself smile to make myself feel "sexy" and to make my mood happy.
I did leave one thing out though I stay away from a**holes and fake people. They are the ones that set my moods off.... so I try to completely do with out them, if possible.

I hope some of you try these little uplifters and I hope they do wonders. I thought this was the appropriate place to share them. I cant wait to see everyones success this week and read your lovely comments. Good luck this week all and sorry about this long link up blog.



2 comments:

  1. I thought the link closed on Sunday's, sorry it's late here's my link:

    http://theenewme.blogspot.com/2012/02/fdos-update-22512.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Here's my link! Hope everyone has a great week!

    http://cupcakestocardio.blogspot.com/p/first-day-of-spring-2012-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete